Alexa.com has ended service. How is marketing supposed to know the website rank?
Alexa.com has published a end of Service Notice
We retired Alexa.com on May 1, 2022, after more than two decades of helping you find, reach, and convert your digital audience. Thank you for making us your go-to resource for content research, competitive analysis, keyword research, and so much more. Though Alexa.com has been retired, your browser extension will continue serving Alexa Traffic Ranks until December 2022.
Marketing teams will have to find other ways to measure the success of their website or campaigns.
Here are some alternatives you can use for SEO and Website Ranking on Alexa retirement:
- Ahrefs: This all-in-one SEO platform includes a number of tools to help with website ranking, including a site explorer, keyword explorer, and content explorer.
- Semrush: This marketing platform provides data and insights about paid and organic search, social media, and link building. It also offers a competitor analysis tool.
- Google Search Console: You can use the URL Inspection tool to check data about your indexed pages, including AMP versions. The coverage report also shows you any errors that prevented your pages from appearing in search results.
- Bing Webmaster Tools: With this free service, you can see how often your site appears in Bing search results, discover potential issues, and get tips on how to improve your site’s performance in search.
- SimilarWeb: This website analytics platform shows you global and regional traffic estimates, engagement metrics, referral sources, and much more. You can compare your website’s traffic to that of other sites in your industry.
- Google Analytics: This free service from Google gives you detailed insights into your website traffic, including acquisition channels, engagement metrics, and conversions. You can also use it to track other goals, such as newsletter signups or downloads.
- Sistrix: This SEO platform provides data and insights about search engine visibility, organic traffic, and keyword rankings. It also offers a competitor analysis tool.
- Moz: This SEO software company offer’s a number of tools to help with website ranking, including a keyword explorer, link building tool, and site crawler.
These alternatives will help you to fill the gap that is being left by Alexa.com. Use them to continue measuring the success of your website or campaigns.
All the best!